Friday, June 8, 2012


The last major defining purpose of our trip was a visit to an elementary school. This was defiantly the most intense experience I had on this trip (except for a little problem in a train station in Tokyo) anywho... I got to experience what my comfort zone looked like from the outside. This is an important thing for me to be able to say because it means that this trip was a complete success in the category of psychological development. I had intended to use this trip as a way of getting out of my comfort zone as practice for the future where I will not only exist outside of my comfort zone for months at a time but perhaps I will even build a new comfort zone. Only the future will tell how much time I spend in Japan but I hope I have successfully used this trip as a foundation for the abilities I will need for more extended stays in the country and perhaps future employment.

この旅行はいい経験でしたよ。

No comments:

Post a Comment